- The Personal information we collect
Depending on the purpose for which we may need to process your data from time to time, we will process on a case-by-case basis certain categories of personal data, which means information from which you are identifiable, and includes but is not limited to the following:
- your basic identity data (for example your first and last name, etc.);
- your contact details relating to the services that we provide (for example phone number, email address, etc.);
- usage data, including IP address, deliveries, and frequency of usage;
- registration data of drivers (including, title deeds of the Vehicle to be registered, address, full name of the person to contact during emergencies)
- transactions information necessary for the provision of our services (for example, information on the services you requested, etc.);
- connection and geolocation data (how you interact with us from within the App);
- commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter);
- information about your tastes and preferences; and
- any other information you may voluntarily provide us with (for example, through our Customer Support service, etc.).
Note that, when we ask you to fill in your data to afford you access to any service we provide, we will mark certain fields as mandatory, since these are the minima that we need to be able to provide the service. Please take into account, if you decide not to make such data available to us, you may be unable to complete your user registration or may not be able to enjoy those services.
- Purposes for Processing your Personal Data/Information
Depending on how you interact with our platforms and services, we will process your data for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as a user of an App or a driver
If you decide to become a registered user of our App, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the App and grant you access to it as a registered user. You may cancel your registered user account by uninstalling the App from your device.
Likewise, if you like to register with our company as a third-party service provider, we have to collect your personal information to inter alia engage you in the delivery service, prevent and respond to actual or potential fraud or illegal activities, and ensure the performance of your contractual obligations.
- To execute your request to deliver the goods you specify
It will not be possible for you to get our delivery services if you don’t give us some of your personal information and we don’t process such information. The personal information collected for this purpose includes full name, GPS location data at the time of booking, the start and destination coordination of your delivery, and mobile number. We will forward this personal information to the driver who accepts your request for identification purposes and to execute your request effectively and efficiently.
- Fraud Prevention and non-payment
Since our Company bears the risk of non-payment in the event that due payments in cash or e-payments are not honored, and more broadly of fraud happening through its app, the Company processes Personal Data inter alia to assess fraudulent cases. For this purpose, the following personal data is processed: First and last name, pick up and drop off addresses of a delivery, mobile phone number, email address, and IP address.
Moreover, to protect you against overpaying for drivers, the driver’s mobile phone transmits GPS location data to us at short intervals during a delivery, enabling us to map the entire journey. We do this because we want to ensure the driver does not extend the route intentionally to earn higher remuneration.
If you believe you have paid too much, you may ask us about the route covered after a delivery. The processing of your GPS location data takes place for your and our protection against fraudulent drivers
- Promotional Activities
You will receive offers and advertising from us if you have agreed to receive news and personalized offers (advertising, vouchers, and promotions) and to the display of usage-based advertising during the registration process or subsequently by switching on the respective toggle within the our App. This concerns both non-personalized (sent to all customers) and personalized (sent only to you and based on an analysis your personal data that you have either explicitly provided to us or were generated as part of your use of the app) newsletters sent electronically (email, SMS, and in-app messages) to your terminal equipment (smartphone, tablet, PC, etc.).
To send you personalized advertising, we will process your usage data Based on this data, you may receive special offers, special content, and advertising from us. Accordingly, please take into account that this data processing implies an analysis of your profile to establish your preferences and therefore which services are most relevant to your preferences.
We will also process your personal data to organize promotional actions. By participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to process the personal data that you have shared with us depending on the promotional action and disclose them through different media such as social networks or the App itself. In each promotional action in which you participate, the terms and conditions will be available to you and will provide more detailed information about the processing of your personal data.
In this context, we will process the following personal data based on your consent:
First and last name, email address, mobile phone number, payment methods, registration date, log-in details, device ID, IP address as well as usage data (usage frequency, registrations, and deliveries, including pickup and drop off locations thereof).
If you do not wish to receive the news and personalized offers already discussed, you can – just as easily as when you agreed to it – withdraw your consent by switching off the “–” toggle through your App’s Privacy & Security section.
- Studies and surveys
If you have agreed to receive studies and surveys during the registration process or subsequently by switching on the respective toggle within the App, then we will contact you after a delivery or at any other time in the context of non-personalized or personalized (sent only to you and based on an analysis of the App usage frequency) studies and surveys sent electronically (email, SMS, and, in-app messages) and request your participation. If you access our App, we inform you that we will treat your usage data for analytical and statistical purposes, i.e., to understand the manner in which users interact with our App and thus be capable of introducing improvements in the App. In addition, we occasionally perform quality surveys and actions to know the degree of satisfaction of our App’s users and detect those areas in which we may improve. To this end, we will process the following personal data:
First and last name, email address, mobile phone number, profile picture (optional entry), payment method, registration date, your GPS location data at the time of booking, during the delivery, and at the destination point, and usage data (usage frequency, registrations, and deliveries).
If you do not wish to be contacted, you can – just as easily as when you agreed to it withdraw your consent by switching off the “Surveying” toggle through your App’s Privacy & Security section.
- Rating drivers and favorite drivers
You can provide your feedback on your experience in a specific delivery by rating drivers and vehicles publicly via the App. When you submit a rating, it is assigned to a specific delivery and considered in the average rating of the driver and vehicle in question. It does not involve the transmission of your personal data to the driver.
You can also enter your favorite drivers in your App profile. This involves you marking those drivers as your favorite by tapping twice on the 5-star rating soon after the ride is over. Your personal data is not transmitted to the driver.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information/Data to Other Third Party
The Company uses high ethical standards and respects your privacy. Save for disclosures required by law in any relevant jurisdiction or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator, or any other legal process served on us, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent. However, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to our affiliated (group) companies, our affiliated (group) companies’ employees, and our trusted agents and representatives who have access to this information with our permission and who need to know or have access to this information to perform our service (including customer services and internal (audit/compliance) investigation) to and for the benefit of you.
- financial institutions,
- anti-fraud detection and prevention entities (such as the Information and Network Security Agency),
- technology service providers,
- providers of customer support related services,
- advertising and marketing related partners and service providers, who assist us in providing the services we offer, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analyzing data, providing support services or performing other tasks, from time to time.
Your personal data will be accessible by the Company’s authorized personnel and service providers acting on our behalf, on a need-to-know basis.
We may also share your personal data with third parties in connection with the potential or actual sale of our company or any of our assets, or those of any associated company, in which case personal data held by us about our users may be one of the transferred assets.
- Your rights
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right to withdraw consent – where applicable, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. For example, if you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing communications, you can change your settings by switching off the respective toggle through your App’s Privacy & Security section, use the “unsubscribe” link provided in our emails or otherwise contact us directly and we will stop sending you communications.
- Right of access, rectification, and erasure – you have the right to request access to any of your personal data that we may hold, to request correction of any inaccurate data relating to you, and, under certain circumstances, to request the deletion of your personal data. You can see and update most of this data yourself online.
- Right to restriction of processing – you have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data where:
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data until we have taken sufficient steps to correct or verify its accuracy;
- the processing is unlawful but you do not want us to erase the data;
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require such data for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; or
- you have objected to processing justified on legitimate interest grounds (see below) pending the verification as to whether we have overriding compelling legitimate grounds to continue the processing. Where personal data is subject to restrictions in this way, we will only process it with your consent or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- Right to object to the processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. If you object, we must stop that processing unless we can either demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms or where we need to process the data for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- Personal Data Administration and Security
The Company strives to use appropriate technical, physical, legal, and organizational measures, to keep your personal data secure.
As most of the personal data we hold is stored electronically we have implemented appropriate IT security measures to ensure this personal data is kept secure, including the use of strong encryption, access restriction, and extensive logging and auditing functionality in our production systems. We have procedures in place at our premises to keep any hard copy records physically secure. We also train our staff regularly on data protection and information security.
We will also try to consult and engage the Information Network and Security Agency to strengthen our data security systems.
- Retention period
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we collect it during the performance of our contract, always taking into consideration each time the applicable statute of limitations.
We will retain your data for a period of five years after termination of the contractual relationship at your request or by us for cause (e.g. non-payment). Moreover, statutory provisions (e.g. retention periods under tax legislation) require that we retain data for five years.
Should we do so, we will notify you by various procedures through the App (for example, through a banner, a pop-up, or a push notification), or we may even send you a notice to your email address.
- Contact us –for all Privacy Issues
For further information regarding your rights, to exercise any of your rights, or if you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data please send an email to–.